Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I apologize again for my sporadic postings of this Devotion! I don't usually make it to a computer on the weekends, and yesterday, I was on a Pilgrimage to the Our Lady of Guadalupe Shrine in La Crosse, WI. A beautiful trip with  Mass, Reconciliation, a tour of the Shrine, and lunch.  God had some nice surprises with who we ran into while there, as well. :) The Catholic world is so small!!
An outside view of the Shrine
The main altar of the Shrine Church


I will post today's reflection, as well as yesterday's offering to Mary, because I think that it should still definitely be done!

May 14th - Let us offer our Mother: A good, sincere, sorrowful confession of our sins and failures, in the sacrament of Reconciliation.

May 15th - Mary: At Cana
"In his Gospel, St. John as recorded a wonderful phrase of our Lady.  At the wedding of Cana she turned to the waiters and said: 'Do whatever He tells you.' That is what it is all about - getting people to face Jesus and ask Him: 'Lord, what do you want me to do?"

Let us offer our Mother today: Prompt obedience, when we are called or asked to do some errand or some act of service.



Reconciliation and Service...Praise the Lord! What wonderful ways to experience and then share the Love and Divine Mercy of Christ our Lord! What wonderful ways to grow in Holiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment