Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Steubenville North Youth Conference 2010

It's that time of year again and the Steubenville Conference will hit Rochester in just a few days.  So much work has gone into organizing this group and getting kids to the conference: meetings, emails, messages, fundraisers, phone calls, conversations, letters--and that's just for our group!

All Rochester parishes form one group to send youth to Steubenville and we will send 30 youth and 5 chaperones.  St. Francis alone will send 7 youth,  2 chaperones and several other volunteers.  St. Francis church has also benefitted this group and our young people through fundraisers.  Thank you to all who have been involved in helping us get to this point!

I am so excited for the confernce and I know the young people are too!  Please keep us, the volunteers, chaperones, and all the young people in your prayers this week.  We will take all prayer support for a safe, fun and faith-filled weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I think that Steubenville was a HIT this past year! It made an impact on my life more than I can EVER have imagined! I'm looking forward to attending the 2011 Steubenville Conference as well!

    ReplyDelete