Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome!

Hello everyone! It is my pleasure to introduce myself to you. My name is Carol Crawford. I grew up in Coon Rapids, Minnesota. I was recently married on June 7th, 2008 to Tyler Crawford. He is a wonderful man and I am excited about starting our new life together.

I attended school at Crossroads College here in town. I received my bachelor’s degree in Youth and Family Studies as well as Biblical Theology. I have really enjoyed living in Rochester over these past years and I look forward to becoming a permanent member here.

I can’t express how excited and humbled I am to have the opportunity to work with the youth of this parish. I consider it a great responsibility and opportunity. I am sincerely looking forward to meeting as many youth, parents, volunteers, kids and parish members as I can in the following weeks. I would like to meet everyone if I could! I am so excited about what God has planned for this parish.

I think working with youth is exciting and fulfilling. During my formative years there were several key relationships that made a big difference in my view of God, myself and my world.
I hope to be his servant in loving people, cultivating growth and drawing more people into His presence. I have heard so many wonderful things about this parish. I consider myself blessed to have the opportunity to work with a church that is so alive and generous. I only hope to add to that enthusiasm.

I can't wait to meet everyone! Leave me a message/call/ email anytime!
288-7313
youthminister@stfrancis-church.org

No comments:

Post a Comment